PAW4500-VES Compact and Integrated Voice Evacuation systems 500W / 2 – 4 – 6 zones
The PAW4500-VES range of compact systems – equipped with a EN54-16 & EN54-4 certified control unit – is specifically designed for ease of installation and for operating in a vast range of applications.
These systems are able to manage, depending on the model, up to 6 alarm zones via local controls, remote microphone station and controlled inputs.
Available in 3 models:
PAW4502-V 500W / 2 zones / double Output Line (A+B)
PAW4504-V 500W / 4 zones / double Output Line (A+B)
PAW4506-V 500W / 6 zones / double Output Line (A+B)
- Rated audio output: 500 W overall, distributable freely among the zones with a maximum limit of 250 W per single zone.
- Backlit 4.3” display with touch screen for selecting the alert and evacuation zones and enabling navigation for adjusting volume levels, conf guring the equipment and viewing failures.
- Handheld fireman’s microphone (included).
- Sending out of pre-recorded EVACUATION and ALERT messages.
- Listening to pre-recorded messages through local loudspeaker.
- 7 off controlled input contacts, configurable for playing the evacuation and/or alert and/or broadcast messages to the programmed zones or for resetting the messages.
- 1 off music input for sound sources.
- 1 off auxiliary input configurable as a music source, a call with precedence activation or a call with automatic activation (VOX).
- 3 off configurable relay
- Double A+B output for each zone.
- Events log (report of all faults and/or alarms occurred in the system).
- Protected local button for placing the system in an emergency state, equipped with its own LED.
- Local button for resetting the fault acoustic signal and stopping playing out of alarm messages.
- Up to 16 broadcasting microphone stations can be connected (PMB106-G and/or PMB112-G).
- Up to 4 PMB132-V and/or PMB132/12-V remote emergency units can be connected (or, as an alternative, 2 touchscreen units TSB8500-V).
- Possibility to connect further PAW4500-VES (up to 6 units).
- EN54-4 certified internal battery charger unit for 24Vdc secondary power supply (batteries not supplied).