PAW4500-VES Compact and Integrated Voice Evacuation systems 500W / 2 – 4 – 6 zonesSeptember 3, 2020
PMB132-V Emergency Paging UnitSeptember 9, 2020
PAW5500-VES Compact and Integrated Voice Evacuation systems 500W / 2 – 4 – 6 zones
The PAW5500-V compact systems are equipped with an EN54-16 & EN54-4 certified control unit and specifically designed for ease of installation and for operating in a vast range of applications.
These systems are able to manage, depending on the model, up to 6 alarm zones via local controls, remote microphone station and controlled inputs.
Available in 3 models:
PAW5502-V 500W / 2 zones / double Output Line (A+B)
PAW5504-V 500W / 4 zones / double Output Line (A+B)
PAW5506-V 500W / 6 zones / double Output Line (A+B)
The PAW5500-VES compact systems – equipped with a EN54-16:2008 & EN54-4 certified control unit – are all specifically designed for ease of installation and for operating in a vast range of applications. These systems are able to manage, depending on the model, from 2 up to 6 alarm zones via local controls, remote microphone stations and controlled inputs connected to a Fireman’s unit.
- Rated audio output: 500 W overall, distributable freely among the zones with a maximum limit of 250 W per single zone.
- Backlit 4.3” display with touch screen for selecting the alert and evacuation zones and enabling navigation for adjusting volume levels, configuring the equipment and viewing failures.
- Handheld fireman’s paging microphone.
- Sending out of pre-recorded EVACUATION and ALERT messages.
- Sending out of pre-recorded BROADCAST messages (i.e. spots, announcements, sound bells).
- Playing back of pre-recorded messages via monitor loudspeaker.
- 7 off controlled input contacts, configurable for playing the evacuation and/or alert messages to the programmed zones or for resetting the messages.
- 1 off music input for sound sources.
- 1 off auxiliary input configurable as a music source, a call with precedence activation or a call with automatic activation (VOX).
- 3 off configurable relay outputs.
- Double A+B output for each zone.
- Event log (list of failures and/or alarms that have occured in the system).
- Double LINK line for connecting other PAW5500-VES (up to a total of 6 units).
- Multilanguages management.
- Protected local button for placing the system in an emergency state, equipped with its own LED.
- Local reset button.
- 3-band equalisation for each zone output.
- 3-band equalisation for each music input.
- Optional internal expansion card ACPAW-2IN for two additional music inputs (EXT 1 and EXT 2).
- Optional internal expansion card ACPAW-6IN with DSP for six additional music inputs.
- Built-in SD/USB input for background music MP3 player.
- Independent selection on each zone of the various audio sources (MUSIC IN, AUX IN, MP3 player and EXT).
- Up to 8 pre-recorded messages can be retrieved from outside through input contacts (of which 2 fixed emergency messages – plus 6 that can be classed as emergency / evacuation / broadcast messages).
- Possibility of setting up to 16 timers for the programmed playing out of the broadcast messages with the possible activation of signalling relays.
- Up to 16 PMB106-G and/or PMB112-G broadcasting microphone stations can be connected.
- Up to 4 of the above mentioned stations can be set for local calls only (zones of the card-cage to which they are connected).
- Up to 4 PMB132-V and PMB132/12-V remote emergency units can be connected (or, as an alternative, up to 2 touch screen units TSB8500-V).
- EN54-4 certified battery charge unit for 24VDC secondary power supply (batteries not included).
- Mounting on 19” rack (optional, with ACPAW-RCK accessory kit).