The PAW3502-V “light” compact system is equipped with an EN54-16 & EN54-4 certified control unit and specifically designed for ease of installation and for operating in a vast range of applications.
Allows 2 alarm zones via local controls, remote microphone station and controlled inputs.
• Audio rated power: 500 W freely distributed between the 2 zones up to a maximum of 250W (for each zone).
• 4.3” touch screen back-lighted display for alert & evacuation zone selection, levels adjustment, settings and failure visualization.
• Fireman’s monitored microphone on the front panel (included).
• Sending of EVACUATION and ALERT pre-recorded messages.
• 7 monitored control inputs, each of which is configurable to play evacuation and/or alert messages, programmable for each zone, or for the reset of the messages.
• 1 configurable relay output.
• Double output A+B per zone.
• Secure front-panel button for operating the emergency system complete with LED indicator.
• Front-panel reset button.
• EN54-4 certified internal battery charger unit for 24Vdc secondary power supply (batteries not supplied).
• Possibility to source either BGM or paging announcements from microphone stations.
• Possibility to connect up to 4 remote emergency microphone units of the PMB132 range.