The ORION-PLUS range of expandable conventional control panels offers an aesthetically pleasing and functional cabinet design for larger projects demanding ease of installation and commissioning, as well as simple operation, typical of conventional installations.
The unit can be expanded easily from 8 to 16 zones by installing additional modules with 4 zones. The range also includes two types of repeater.
The outstanding programming features included in this panel range exceed the possibilities of standard conventional panels, using a graphic LCD display and real time clock which permits the recording of events in a time stamped log.
Operation is intuitive, offering simple control and one-button disablement facilities, as well as a one man test routine, which provides a highly effective way to perform regular testing of the fire alarm system.
- 2 – 32 zone non-expandable control panels
- Up to 32 conventional smoke and/or heat detectors per zone
- Active End of Line monitoring
- Programmable non-latching zones
- Delay timer programmable on/off per zone
- Zone coincidence programmable for adjacent zones
- Three Access Levels
- One man test
- Supervised auxiliary 24 volt output
- 2 supervised/ monitored sounder circuits
- 3 remote inputs used for activation of Class Change, Day/Night mode, and Reset
- 2 Relay outputs fire and fault
- Power supply 1,7A at 28V DC
- Fully EN54 part 2 and 4 compliant
- Repeater output
- Multiplexed output for LEDs and additional relay outputs per zone (GFE-MPX-REL)
- Multiplexed output for sounders per zone (GFE-MPX-SNDR)
- Addressable Loop Interface card (GFE-ADLI)