The Fire Intercom FPC10/20/40 is used to report a fire incident to the security desk from Red Handsets FP03HS placed at various locations in a building. The system comes in various sizes, 10-Way, 20-Way and 40-Way Master. If larger systems are required, the SLSI-80-77 Controller can be used with the Red Handsets RHR2.
Suitable for Multi-storey Office & Apartment Buildings, Hospitals, Airports, Shopping Malls or Factories.
- Remote Handset to Master Station call back, with LED & Tone indication.
- Full duplex communication between Handset and Master.
- Handset at Master Station.
- Auto time out even if Master Handset is not replaced.
- Master Station to Handset call if SLSI-80-77 Controller is used.
- Battery backup if a Battery is added to the system.
- Red Fire Enclosure with Perspex Door is available for remote Handsets.
- Remote buzzer output at Master.