SLSI cabinet with 6 slots, power supply unit, CPU/audio card and master sub card configured for 4 master stations and 8 call-back substations. Expandable to a maximum of 72 call-back substations by adding sub-cards.
- Fully electronic exchange with microprocessor control
- Compact and has relay switching for reliable audio control.
- Four basic sections: Central processing unit (CPU), Master Sub card, Sub card and Power supply (PSU).
- CPU consists mainly of the microprocessor, memory, audio amplifier, tone generator and control functions.
- The 30w-rms amplifier can drive up to 120 standard sub stations before a booster amplifier is needed.
- The power supply module has outputs of 10V, 24V and 42V.
- The SLSI-80 operates on 220/250V AC.
- Designed for wall mounting for space conservation
- Master to master dialing and Master to subs, Master to handset and Master to P.A. calls.
- Eight group calls
- All call
- Auto cancel (5 minutes adjustable)
- Auto answer or non auto answer call backs.
- Two change of period tones, General tone and Evacuation tone.